Welcome to the official website of the Our Lady of Beautiful Love (OLBL) Parish. Located at 80 Washington Merville Subdivision Parañaque, our parish is part of the Vicariate of San Martin de Porres, under the Diocese of Parañaque. The past years have been full of great blessings for our parish. From a chapel in an empty lot in Longbeach and Rivera streets, way back in 1965, our parish has grown over the years into a more complex parish church that address the needs of its parishioners. Not only has the parish grown in its physical structure, but more importantly, the past years have seen the emergence in the number of dedicated members among the parishioners.
The parish was established on April 20, 1969. The parish was put under the patronage of Our Lady of Beautiful Love, the name of the parish was from the name of the Knights of Columbus Council. The feast of the Patroness was agreed to be celebrated on May 12. The parish celebrates its feast on the nearest Sunday.
Today, the Our Lady of Beautiful Love Parish belongs to the Diocese of Parañaque established in December 7, 2002 with The Most Reverend Jesse E. Mercado as the bishop of the diocese.
“Inspired by our Love for Jesus Christ and with Mary as our model of Discipleship, we the laity, the clergy and religious communities of Our Lady of Beautiful Love Parish, envision ourselves to be a loving and witnessing community of Christ-centered disciples and renewed families, rooted in the word of God, led and empowered by the Holy Spirit, and united in faith, hope and love, expressed in a life of prayer and selfless service.
As a parish, we are committed to:
- Live a life of prayer, worship, the Sacraments and Spirit-field celebrations.
- Offer to all sectors of our Community various formation and training programs which recognize the centrality of the Word of God.
- Make alive the Basic Ecclessial Communities in all areas where every parishioner actively participates in caring circles.
- Share our time, talents, charisms, resources, with preferential option for the poor, to address economic, social, political, civic and environmental issues.
- Provide the required structures, facilities and services to meet the various needs of our community.